SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) - 울고 싶지 않아 (Don't Wanna Cry)

by - Friday, May 26, 2017



I have been into this boy group for quite awhile. I think it was in 2015 MAMA, I saw their performance. But I didn't really pay much attention just thought that their song "Manse" was catchy and the choreography was interesting.

Then, end of last year, again, 2016 MAMA. Their performance appeared on my YT feed, and I decided to watch. Thus, with abit of free time, I viewed some of their videos. Their moves are all so synchronised and the songs are not bad. It's been awhile I am attracted to newer generations of idol groups. Of course, those under the Big 3, I would know and be updated.

And so, the boys released new song in 2017. Worth listening, most importantly, their choreography for this song!!

On a side note, watch their variety shows "One Fine Day Season 1" and "One Fine Day in Japan". Quite entertaining and funny. They made me laughed like a silly during my down period sometime this year :D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.