#Thoughts

by - Thursday, May 25, 2017

I'm the kind of person who over the years changed to become someone who selectively express emotions to people. And then, with many people I met along the way, instead of becoming depressed, now it has become immune. Somehow, no feeling. Sometimes I still get angry and upset, but I keep quiet. Just don't further ask me any shit because I may flare up (who knows). Sometimes, I just smile it away and people think I'm fine. Tbh, yea~ i'm fine but don't bother me for awhile.

Maybe I have always want to be a 'nice' person, to portray myself in a better way. I am lazy to coordinate meetups. So when I asked, I expect a 'Yes' or 'No', not 'IDK'. WTH is I don't Know? You mean you don't know if you have a plan on the mentioned date? Most of the time people are just waiting to see who else will be asking them on the mentioned date and then decide which side they should attend. A BIG ROLL EYES. For me, if I'm free, i will definitely make it.If not, I will just ask if there are other dates avail. 

All in all, please do not make an 'angel' turn into 'devil', and then apologise or regret. It might be too late.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.