Done with 1st Year of Uni

by - Friday, December 08, 2017


"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored."Earl Nightingale

It's been awhile. September semester has been an exciting one. However, I am blessed to have groupmates who are so lovely and understanding. This semester comes and goes like nobody's business. The class is wonderful maybe for a few (?) and my lecturer is an awesome lady. I admired her and respect her.

And after the whole conference was, I realize that I have completed my first year of university. How did it even happen? Time is definitely flying. I still have a long way to go, for like about 4/5 more semesters to fully complete my part-time degree. It is never easy, I must say, but it's worth it. I am really fortunate to meet nice people who we study hard together.

Now, it's time to enjoy the last month of the year and we shall await the next year.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.